- This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to a flight controller such as our Ardupilot Mega 2.6 or Multiwii AIO via a USB equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG). The Radio set not only lets you see live data such as live GPS position overlaid on a map (if the flight controller has the GPS option) to system voltage, heading, waypoint navigation even artificial horizon and so much more, using open source MAVlink based ground station software. You can even fly your aircraft with a joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY projects that needs a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price, longer range (approx one mile with supplied antennas) and superior performance. The system utilizes the 433Mhz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF’s HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
- Band: 433MHz
- Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
- Output power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
- Interface: Standard TTL UART
- Connection status: LED indicators
- Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
- Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
- lead set x 1
- Antenna x 2