- 4 Channel with Programmable Gain Amplifier.
- For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 860 samples/second over I2C.
- The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range.
- It can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and its super easy to use. It is a great general purpose 16 bit converter.
ADS1115 16-Bit ADC
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 2.0V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: Continuous Mode: Only 150µA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 860SPS
- INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- INTERNAL OSCILLATOR
- INTERNAL PGA
- I2C INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses
- FOUR SINGLE-ENDED OR TWO DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS
- PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jumpers