- BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile applications.
- The sensor module is housed in an extremely compact package.
- Its small dimensions and its low power consumption allow for the implementation in battery powered devices such as mobile phones, GPS modules or watches.
- As its predecessor BMP180, BMP280 is based on Bosch’s proven Piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology featuring high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability and high EMC robustness. Numerous device operation options offer highest flexibility to optimize the device regarding power consumption, resolution and filter performance.
- An environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183.
- This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy.
BMP280 Pressure Sensor
- Package 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 0.93 mm metal lid LGA
- Digital interface I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
- Supply voltage VDD main supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V. VDD IO interface voltage range: 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Current consumption 1.8 uA @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- 2.8 uA @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- 3.6 uA @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
- 0.1 uA in sleep mode
- Operating range -40…+85 C, 0…100 % rel. humidity, 300…1100 hPa- Humidity sensor and pressure sensor can be independently enabled/disabled