- BB830 is a solderless (plug-in) breadboard
- 830 connection tie-points (i.e. 830 wire insertion holes) and 4 power rails.
- Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed
- Completely re-usable.
- Solderless Plug-in BreadBoard 830 tie-Points, 4 Power Rails, 6.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in (165 x 55 x 9mm)
- The BB830 has a 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 50 tie-point power rails.
- The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows.
- The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish.
- A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface and an optional metal back plate is provided.
- BPS BreadBoards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant.