- Flip flops are essential in data storage.
- They are electronic circuits with two stable states used to store binary data.
- Such a circuit has one or more control inputs and one or two outputs. By applying varying input, the data stored can be changed.
- The CD4013 or IC-4013 is a CMOS logic chip with two D-Type (DATA) Flip-flops. A clock pulse flow to C (clock pin), will store the data at the D input. Connect clock and both Q output to make a toggle flip-flop for counting.
- Simple Touch Operated Flip Flop Switch
- Clap Switch