- Simulation Piezoelectricity Ceramic Vibration Sensor Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor For Arduino UNO R3
- GPIO: S; signal output, +; power supply (VCC), -; ground (GND).
- Input: Positive electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic.
- Gnd: Negative electrode of the piezoelectric ceramic.
- S-port is connected with the controller’s analog input pin.
- 5V and GND are respectively connected the power supply of + 5V and GND.
- Input and Gnd are already connected with the piezoelectric ceramics’ positive and negative.
Ceramic Vibration Sensor
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V.
- Working Current: <1mA.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ~ + 70 Celsius.
- Interface Type: Analog Output.
- Item Size: 30mm x 23mm.
- Item Weight: 5g.
- Analog piezoelectric ceramic vibration sensor based on piezoelectric ceramic chip analog vibration makes use of the anti-transformation process of piezoelectric ceramic making the electric signals vibrate. When piezoelectric ceramic chip is vibrating, the sensor signal terminal will generate electrical signals. The sensor can be used with Arduino dedicated sensor shield, and Arduino analog port can perceive weak vibration signals, so that it can work out the interactive works related to vibration, such as electronic drum interactive work. Please connect analog voltage ceramic vibration sensor to the Arduino UNO controller’s analog port A0 in accordance with the procedure, then observe the output value of serial port when the vibration degree is different, it can realize interactive works related to the vibration.