- CNC Digital Microstep driver DM542 Stepper Motor Controller 2-phase Digital Stepper Motor Driver 20-50V DC Max 4.2A for Nema 17, Nema 23 and Nema 34 series stepper motor, Replace M542 M542H
- Suitable for Nema 17, Nema 23 and Nema34 Stepper Motor，2-phase hybrid stepper motors
- Optical isolation signal input
- Output current DIP switch is adjustable
- Bipolar constant current chopping method
- High segmentation: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256. 5,10,25,50,125,200
- TTL input signal compatible,while accepting differential signal input
DM542 Microstep Driver
- Input voltage 18-50VDC.
- Output current programmable, from 1A to 4.2A.
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection.
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability.
- The DM542 is a fully digital stepper driver developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.