- DS18B20 digital temperature sensor works on a single bus and it has 64-bit ROM to store the serial number of component. It can get quite a few DS18B20 sensors connected to a single bus in parallel. With a microcontroller, you can control so many DS18B20 sensors that are distributed around a wide range.
- The sensor is widely used in these fields, including HVAC environmental control, temperature detection of building, instrument and machine, and process monitoring and control.
- The number of sensors in the parallel connection cannot be over 8; otherwise, brownout will happen and the signal transmission will turn to be unstable. As a result, multi-point temperature measurement will fail.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module
- Working Voltage: 3V~5.5V
- Detected Temperature Range: -55°C~+125°C (-67°F~+257°F) deviation ±2°C ,-10°C~+85°C deviation ±0.5°C
- Panel Size: 21mm x 10mm
- DQ : data input/ output pin
- GND: ground