- The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
- The EasyDriver requires a 6V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor.
- The EasyDriver has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control! EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
- A3967 Microstepping Driver
- A3967 controller, double H-bridge controller driver.
- Allows to control up to 2 DC motors or a bipolar stepper motor.
- It also allows to control a unipolar stepper motor configured as bipolar.
- Ideal for projects with ARDUINO.
- You can use it with PIC, AVR, STM32.
- A3967 DC Motor PAP Driver Stepper – Easy driver
Logic voltage: 5V or 3.3V
MS1 and MS2 jumped to change the microstepping resolution at full, half, fourth and eighth steps (default to eighth)
Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 700mA/phase
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
- Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the controller is powered.This will cause permanent damage to IC A3967.