- IR Distance Sensor 10-80 cm with 8 inch Cable GP2Y0A21YK0F GP2Y0A21
- The detection range of this version is approximately 10 cm to 80 cm (4″ to 32″).
GP2Y0A21YK0F Infrared Distance Sensor
- GP2Y0A21YK0F Infrared Distance Sensor
- Analog output detection range approximately 10 cm to 80 cm (4″ to 32″)
- Sensor has a 3-pin JST PH connector that matches the included 8 inch cable
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V
- Typical Operating Current: 30mA
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- IR distance sensors are a popular choice for many projects that require accurate distance measurements.
- Interfacing to most microcontrollers is straightforward: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital converter for taking distance measurements, or the output can be connected to a comparator for threshold detection.