GY-80 9-Axis Magnetic Acceleration Gyroscope Module
- Model: GY-80
- Color: Blue
- Material: PCB + brass
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- Chipset: L3G4200D + ADXL345 + HMC5883L + BMP085
- Dimensions: 26 x 18 x 4 mm
- Weight: 2 g
GY-80 has the following sensors on board:
- Barometer and thermometer – Measures atmospheric pressure and temperature. Used for weather applications and estimating altitude. Bosch BMP085
- 3 Axis Accelerometer – Measures acceleration. Can be used to sense linear motion, vibration, and infer orientation and force. Analog Devices ADXL345
- 3 Axis Gyroscope – Measures angular rotation which can be used to infer orientation. ST Microelectronics L3G4200D
- 3 Axis Magnetometer – Measures strength and direction of magnetic fields. Can be used as a compass to determine bearing. Honeywell MC5883L
- GND – Ground
- Supply voltage. GY80 is 5v and 3.3v compatible. Use one of the following depending on your interface voltage:
- VCC +5v power, If using with boards such as an Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Micro, Mega.
- VCC +3.3v power, If using with boards such as an Arduino Due.
- SCL – I2C Clock
- SDA – I2C Data