- GY-MAX30100 is an Optical Heart-Rate monitor and pulse oximetry sensor module.
GY-MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor
- GY-MAX30100 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Development Board
- Uses a 3.3V power supply
- High-performance analog front.
- Ultra low power operation increases battery life for wearable devices.
- Measures absorbance of pulsing blood.
- It integrates two LEDs (IR and Red), a photodetector (Red), optimized optics, and low-noise analog signal processing to detect pulse oximetry and heart-rate signals. The signal is processed by a low-noise analog signal processing unit and communicated to the target MCU through the I2C interface. This ensures the sensors mount with uniform pressure on the fingertip for accurate and consistent readings.