- This module is based on the A3144E Hall switch sensor and it is designed to be used in applications requiring magnetic field sensing.
- This module used to detect the presence of magnetic field. Whenever a magnetic field come near to sensor within its detection distance, it will output a signal on the output pin.
- This module can be used in many projects like making a contactless switch for door alarm. It can also be used in making speedometer for car or a bike. If a magnet is attached to the wheel and this module in the stationary body, we can know the time taken to complete a cycle and by doing further calculation, we can calculate the speed. It can be used for sensing motor speed, position and more.
- It features two outputs: AO, the analog signal output and DO, the digital output, after being passed through a voltage comparator. The Hall sensor outputs a low level voltage when magnetic field is detected.
Applications of Hall Effect Sensor Module
- Docking Detection
- Door Open and Close Detection
- Proximity Sensing
- Valve Positioning
- Pulse Counting