- ECG Module Pulse Heart ECG Monitoring Sensor Module Kit
Heart ECG Monitoring Sensor
- This sensor is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications.
- It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- The AD8232 module breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board.