- Arduino Mini 38KHz Infrared Transmitter Module & Infrared Receiver Sensor Module Compatible With RPi/STM32.
- The Infrared Receiver is based on HL-A838 integrated infrared receiver modules.IR transmitter module can receive incoming 38KHz modulated infrared signal, and demodulate into logic level. When it receives the modulated infrared signal, it outputs low, otherwise outputs high. IR remote control can be completed by using application of codec.
Infrared emitter & receiver
- Level control interface, power supply for 5V or 3.3V
- High level active, low drive current
- In accordance with the direction of the tube, it can be launched manually to adjust the actual application requirements.
- Based on the infrared emission infrared emission control module 940
- Infrared signal emitted by the transmitter tube 940nm wavelength
- Signal can be acquired infrared receiver module is a few meters away
- Demodulation, encoding and decoding process can be achieved with the remote control function
- low-power, wide-angle and long distance reception
- Supply voltage can be 3.3V~5.5V
- Output matching TTL, CMOS level