- The LDR sensor module has a Working voltage : 3.3V to 5V
- The photosensitive sensor module has digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- The LDR photosensitive module has a compact construction of the PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- This LDR module Electrical Characteristics
- The light sesnor module is based on LM393 design for boards compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other MCU projects.
- Ambient light sensing is a significant part of many applications like automatic street lights, solar panels charging controller, automatic irrigations systems where humidity and ambient light determine if the planet needs to be irrigated or not. We usually use a simple Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) as it changes its resistance with the amount of light falling over it, which gives us an idea about the light intensity in the surrounding. But in some cases, we want to know if the light is beyond certain threshold to trigger certain processes in which case this Photosensitive Light Detection sensor module which gives digital output and whose sensitivity can be adjusted with the onboard potentiometer is a great module to use. It has onboard LM393 comparator IC to convert analog signals coming from lDR to the Digital Signals that can be used to connect with the microcontroller or development board you are using.
- Operating Voltage: 3.6V to 5V DC
- Adjustable potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity
- LM393 comparator IC for digital output
- Easy to install thanks to bolt hole provided
- Digital Output