- LM35 is a commonly used temperature sensor, It shows values in the form of output voltages instead of degree Celsius.
- LM35 shows high voltage values than thermocouples and may not need that the output voltage is amplified.
- The output voltage of LM35 is proportional to the Celsius temperature. The scale factor is .01 V/°C.
- One most important characteristic is that it draws just 60 microamps from its supply and acquires a low self-heating capacity.
LM35 has three pinouts which are:
- PIN 1: Vcc, it used as input at this pin we apply +5 V input voltage.
- PIN 2: At this pin, we get output voltage.
- PIN 3: This pin is used for ground.