- This methane gas sensor module contains onboard voltage regulator, pull-up resistors to define a default state, a potentiometer for sensitivity, and a capacitor for noise filtering. It has two inbuilt LEDs i.e power LED and a digital output indication LED.
MQ 4 Gas Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 5V±0.1
- Heating voltage: 5V±0.1
- Load Resistance: 2 Kohms
- Sensing Resistance Range: 10 – 60 Kohms
- CH4 Sensing Range: 300 – 10000 ppm
- Sensor Heat Consumption: ≤ 950 mW
- Relative Humidity: >95% RH
- Standard Oxygen concentration: 21%
- Output Analog Voltage: 2.5 – 4 Volts (5000 ppm CH4)
- Preheating Time: Over 48 Hours
- The sensor is a simple and stable circuit with a TTL DO pin.
- The device sensitivity may vary due to oxygen concentration.
- It is very sensitive to methane making it quite useful for detecting systems