- NANO I/O Expansion Sensor Module Shield Board I2C PWM Servo Analog AREF for Arduino R3 Nano V3.0 3.3V Output ONE
Arduino Nano Expansion Shield
- Extension module for Arduino Nano boards
- It is a perfect companion of Nano breadboard and compatible with both Nano v2.x and v3.x.
- This module makes it easier to make prototype systems using small Arduino Nano boards
- After soldering the additional pins on the outside of the board, we get a clone of the Arduino UNO board (the same pins and contacts)
- The module has made the pins of all the contacts of the Arduino plates and additionally 12V power socket with 5V power adapter
- RESET button
- Shield has a standard 2.54mm raster – practically all electronic devices fit them (integrated circuits, passive elements, plugs, etc.)
- Proto shield has 2 buttons and 2 LEDs that can be used in any way.
- The board allows access to all Arduino pins.
- Dimensions: 70x54mm
Ports outlets on pin headers
- 14 I / O Pin (Servo Type with GND, Power and Signal)
- 8 analog and GND
- 6 PWM
- 1 servo power input
- I2C output
- 3.3V output