- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen resolution 800 x 480 pixels 10 finger capacitive touch Connects to the Raspberry Pi board Using a ribbon cable connected to the dsi port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (dsi) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- Latest version of Raspbian OS required to operate correctly.
- Note: The display works with all existing Raspberry Pi models, however the mounting holes only Line up with the newer board design of the a+, b+ and Pi 2.
Raspberry Pi 7″ Touch Screen Display
- This 7″ Touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and Mouse would be in the way.
- The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacitive touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers.
- Only two connections from the Pi TO the Display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port. The adapter board handles power, Signal conversion, and touch input conversion.