- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- LM393 comparator with threshold preset
- PCB Size: 3.4cm * 1.6cm
- Induction distance: 0.5 Meter
- Operating current: 4~5 mA
- Microphone Sensitivity (1kHz): 52 to 48 dB
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Sound detection sensor module detects the intensity of sound where sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp.
- This Sound Detection Sensor Module consists of a Microphone, resistors, capacitor, potentiometer, comparator LM393 IC, Power, and status LED in an integrated circuit.
- Effective Signal Output For Low Level. Output Low Level And Signal Light Will On When There is Voice.
- Can Be Used For Sonic Lamp, With Photosensitive Sensors Act As Sound And Light Alarm, Also Can Be Used In The Occasion Of Voice Control And Sound Detection. Circuit Boards Output Switch Value.
- Hearing aids
- Tape recorders and karaoke
- Live and recorded audio engineering
- Radio and television broadcasting
- Speech recognition technology