- Uses STM8S103F3P6 as the master IC.
- It has 640 bytes of EEPROM.
- It can erase ten thousand times.
- It has 8K bytes
- You can use the 2.54 pin header on the board or the pad for power. When using the pad for power, the input voltage range is 4.5V-15V, and 3.3V can be output to the outside through the pin header.
- The 5V pin voltage is the input voltage of the module.
- Leads to all the pins, the pins next to the pin marked the label, with a reset button, power LED, and the program shows LED, small but perfectly formed.
- Support SWIM debugging mode.
- Burned in the test program, LED flash, allowing you to detect the motherboard is working properly.
- Provide in IAR and STVD two development environments of operation log and routine operation of the library functions.
- Routine timer, UART transmits routine, UART receives routines, clock switching routines, AD routines and so on.
- APROW STM8S Minimum Development Board STM8S103F3P6 Core Board
- This development board uses micro USB for power, supports smartphone data lines, and uses STM8S103F3P6 as the main control IC.
- Take out all the pins, the pin label is marked next to the pin, with a reset button, power indicator and program demo indicator.
- Supports swimming debugging mode. Note: 5V pin header and the module input power is connected.
- 1 STM8S development board