TCS3200 Color Sensor
- Input voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Interface: Digital TTL
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable colour and full-scale output frequency
- No need of ADC(Can be directly connected to the digital pins of the microcontroller)
- Power down feature
- Size: 28.4×28.4mm(1.12×1.12″)
- This Arduino compatible TCS3200 color sensor module consist of a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The main part of the module is the TCS3200 chip which is a Color Light-to-Frequency Converter. The white LEDs are used for providing proper lighting for the sensor to detect the object colour correctly. This chip can sense a wide variety of colours and it gives the output in the form of corresponding frequency.
- This module can be used for making colour sorting robots, test strip reading, colour matching tests, etc.