- The module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module.
- In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption; When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
- Positioning holes : 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install , to achieve inter- module combination
- Jog type : the initial state is low , high touch , do not touch is low ( similar touch of a button feature )
- Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials. In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module , as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground , VCC is the power supply , SIG digital signal output pin ;
- Power Indicator : Green LED, power on the right that is shiny ;
- Touch area : Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area , you can touch the trigger finger .