- Thyristor is a switching device but can be used in power control circuit, over-voltage protection, and many other application. It requires a gate pulse to start, it gets self-latched and stays ON until the supply get interrupted. For this, we have to use a switching circuit in connection with the main supply of the circuit or across the thyristor to turn it OFF.
- Thyristor TYN612 is fit for all modes of control like overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuit, inrush current limiting circuits, capacitive discharge ignition and voltage regulation circuits.
- On-state RMS current is 12 A
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage is 600 V
- Triggering gate current ranges from 5 mA to 15 mA
- Used as protection circuits, current limiting circuit and control circuits
- Provide optimized performance in a limited space