- The vibration sensor module based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 is used to detect vibrations.
- The threshold can adjust using an on-board potentiometer.
- During no vibration, the sensor provides Logic Low and when the vibration is detected, the sensor provides Logic High.
- Rated voltage and 3.3V-5V output: digital switching output (0 and 1) a bolt-hole for easy installation
- small Board PCB dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm. using wide LM393 voltage comparator.
- Module description: the product when it is not shock, vibrate switch is closed on-State, output output low level, the green indicator light is on; When vibration, vibration switches disconnected moments, output output line, the Green led is not lit; the output can be directly connected to the microcontroller, by single-chip computer to detect high or low level, to detect whether there is vibration, alarm function.
- For a variety of shocks triggering, theft alarm, smart car, an earthquake alarm, motorcycle alarm. This module when compared with normally open pneumatic shock sensor module, shock triggered much longer can drive relay module.