- Voltage Sensor is a precise low-cost sensor for measuring voltage. It is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design. It can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller.
- Small in size, light weight, convenient to use.
- Analog input voltages up to 5V,
- The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V.
- Output Interface : + connected 5/3.3V, – connected GND, s connected Aduino AD pins.
- DC input interface : red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND.
Voltage Sensor Module
- Input Voltage: 0 to 25V
- Voltage Detection Range: 0.02445 to 25
- Analog Voltage Resolution: 0.00489V
- Needs no external components
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers
- Dimensions: 4 × 3 × 2 cm