- ZMPT101B 250V AC Voltage Sensor Module
- This module is an active single phase voltage sensor module for Arduino, which developed based on a high precision ZMPT101B voltage transformer.
- This module monitors the AC mains voltage up to 250 volts, easily, so it can be used widely in industrial and home equipment to sense, measure, and protect the equipment against over voltage damage, under voltage damage, and so on.
- This module has a multi-turn trim pot which can be used for adjusting the analog output.
- By using the voltage sensor you can easily measure main voltage using Arduino or even Raspberry Pi (external ADC required). pF can be connected in series to the OUT terminal to filter the CONTINUOUS component in the waveform.
AC Voltage Sensor
- The sensor will sample the input and output an analog voltage, in the region of 0 – 5V.
- This makes it easy to use in power monitoring applications and checking supplies.
- Input voltage range: 0 – 250 VAC
- Output voltage range: analog 0 – 5 VAC
- PCB board size: 50x19mm
- Rated Input Current: 2mA
- Retardation (rated input): “20′ (input 2mA, sampling resistance 100Ω)
- Operating temperature: -40°C – +70°C