l293d driver shield
Showing the single product
L293D Motor Shield
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 12V
- Logic Control Voltage Vss: 4.5~5.5V
- This motor driver shield can drive up to 4 DC motor with 2 servo motors or 2 stepper motors with 2 servo motors. This motor driver shield uses a 2x L293D motor controller chip with a 74HC595 shift register for all of its functions.
- It has 2 connections for 5v servos connected to the arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer.
- It’s 4 h-bridges and l293d chipset provide 0. 6A per bridge.
- It comes with thermal shutdown protection and internal kickback protection diodes.
- It can run motors on 4. 5vdc to 25vdc.
- It provides up to 4 bi-directional dc motors with individual 8-bit speed selection with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- The pull-down resistors keeps motors disabled during power-up.
- It has big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires and power arduino reset button brought up top 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies.