- 2 CHANNEL SPEED SENSOR MODULE COUNTING MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER MEASURING SLOT TYPE OPTOCOUPLER MODULE
When there is no occlusion in the module slot, the receiving tube turns on and the module outputs a low level. On occlusion, the D0 emits a high level;
The D0 module can be connected to the relay to form a limit switch and other functions. It can also be connected to the active buzzer module to form an alarm.
2 CHANNEL SPEED SENSOR
- Working Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output Form: Digital Switch Output (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- PCB Size of Small Plate: 3.2cm x 1.7cm
- Using a Wide Voltage LM393 Comparator.
- Output status indicator lamp, output high-level lamp out, output low-level lamp on.
- Output low level with occlusion; Output high level without occlusion.
- Comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15 mA.