4×4 Matrix 16 Keypad
- 4×4 Matrix Keyboard Module with 16 buttons
- The 4 x 4 matrix keypad usually is used as input in a project.
- It has 16 keys in total, which means the same input values.
- The 4 x 4 Matrix Keypad Module is a non-encoded matrix keypad consisting of 16 keys in parallel.
- The keys of each row and column are connected through the pins outside – pin R1-R4 as labeled beside control the rows, when L1-L4, the columns.
- A 4×4 matrix keypad consisting of microswitch buttons.
- The pin designations on each PCB are shown on each PCB.
- Four pins are thus used as an ‘x’ coordinate and the other 4 as a ‘y’ coordinate.
- The module is already equipped with a soldered pin-headers.
- Expanded development application modules for single chip
- With 16 keys and 8 pin