- Embed version of Mega 2560 CH340G/ATmega2560 – compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 board.
- Built on the Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G.
- compact size 38x55mm.
- It is good solution, to make your final project on solder proto-board.
- Board functionality similar to the Arduino Mega 2560. It is embed board, but the same stable, and uses the original chips ATmega2560 (16 MHz).
- The board uses the chip CH340G as converter UART-USB. When you work in the frequency 12Mhz, giving a stable result of data exchange (need install drivers to computer).
- Mega PRO (Embed) 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560 – connects to the computer via microUSB cable (used for almost all Android smartphones).
- You can supply power to board through the MicroUSB connector or to power pinheaders. The voltage regulator (LDO) can deal with incoming voltage from 6V to 9V (peak 18V) DC.
- Output current for 5V – about 800mA, for 3.3V – about 800mA (Please note that the higher the input voltage the lower the outgoing current). That will provide a reliable power most of your initial projects.
Arduino Mega Pro
- Form-factor – Mega PRO
- microcontroller – ATmega 2560 (16Mhz)
- USB-UART interface – CH340G (12Mhz)
- Input voltage – 6-9V (normal 6-8V)
- PC connection socket – MicroUSB
- 70 digital I/O
- 16 analog inputs
- 14 PWM
- 4 bus of UART