- Active Buzzer Alarm Module for Arduino is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric.
- It is 3.3V-5V DC Electronic Part Active Buzzer Module. Using top quality material, it is durable in use.
- An active buzzer rings out as long as it is electrified. Compared with a passive buzzer, it is a bit expensive but easier to control. Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke.
- Product Name:3.3 to 5V Active Buzzer Alarm Module Sensor
- Transistor drive module uses 8550
- With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- PCB Dimensions: 34.28 mm (L) * 13.29 mm (W) * 11.5 mm (H)