- The FT232RL USB to TTL 3.3V/5V FTDI Serial Adapter Module is a popular module that is used to connect a TTL serial communicating device to a PC via a USB mini port.
- This converter module has options for different output voltage options which are set by the jumper on the board. FT232RL USB to TTL Serial Adapter Module can be used to upgrade any legacy peripherals to USB.
Applications of FT232RL USB TO TTL Converter
- Programming AVR, ARM-based microcontrollers/microprocessors.
- USB to RS232/RS422/RS485 Converters
- USB Smart Card Readers
- For serial communication with GPS devices
- Serial terminal on devices like Raspberry Pi