- GPRS GSM SIM800C Shield for Arduino
- The GPRS/GSM Shield provides you a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location，and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pin out) as a standard Arduino Board.
- This shield can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS tracker or other applications like Smart home etc.
- SIM800C GPRS/GSM Shield delivers GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz signals for Audio, SMS and GPRS Service. Also, it runs at low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode but acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz) with two-in-one headset jack.
- What’s more, to make your project more flexible and efficient,we have prepared two different antennas for you. One is the traditional GPRS antenna which is more sensitive while another one is on-board antenna which is more compact and easy to install.
- GPRS GSM SIM800C Shield for Arduino x 1
- Antenna x 1