- The IRS2453D is based on the popular IR2153 self-oscillating half-bridge gate driver IC, and incorporates a high voltage full-bridge gate driver with a front end oscillator similar to the industry standard CMOS 555 timer. HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
- The output driver features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Noise immunity is achieved with low di/dt peak of the gate drivers, and with a undervoltage lockout hysteresis greater than 1.5 V. The IRS2453D also includes latched and non-latched shutdown pins.
- Self Oscillating Full Bridge Driver IC
Integrated 600 V full-bridge gate driver
- CT, RT programmable oscillator
15.6V Zener clamp on Vcc
- Micropower startup
- Logic level latched shutdown pin
Non-latched shutdown on CT pin (1/6th Vcc)
- Internal bootstrap FETs
- Excellent latch immunity on all inputs & outputs
- ESD protection on all pins
- 14-lead PDIP package
- 1.0 μs (typ.) internal deadtime