- Night vision camera module for Raspberry Pi – 160° (Fisheye)
- Light up the night with this 160° fisheye lens night vision camera module with infra-red LEDs for Raspberry Pi! The IR LEDs allow the camera to see in the dark without producing any visible light.
- The Raspberry Pi night vision camera has a 5MP sensor, a full-sized cable connector and two camera cables so you can use it with either a Raspberry Pi Zero or a full-sized Raspberry Pi such as the 3B+. It also comes with a lens cap to protect the camera when it’s not being used.
- The infra-red LEDs create roughly 1W of heat when in use, as they’re pretty powerful to provide good illumination. Due to this, make sure there is enough ventilation around the camera and Raspberry Pi to keep them cool.
Raspberry Pi 4 Camera
- Raspberry Pi 4 Camera Fisheye Wide Angle 5MP 1080p Night Vision Camera Module for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+
- 5MP sensor
- 2592×1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.4 lens, 1.85mm focal length 160° (wide-angle) FOV
- 15cm standard camera cable
- Lens cap
- Dimensions: 72.60 x 24mm (including cable connector)
- Variable focus