- TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier Cooling Device
- Max Operating Temperature: 138 °C
- Do not exceed Imax and Vmax when operating module
- Life Expectancy: 200,000 Hours
- Failure Rate Based on Long Time Testings: 0.2%
- This Is Tec1 12706 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Plate Module 12V 60W Get Ice Cold In Minutes Or Heat To Boiling By Simply Reversing The Polarity, Used For Numerous Applications From Cpu Coolers To Alternate Power Sources, Or Even For Your Own Custom Car Drink Warmer/Cooler.
- Since They Consist Primarily Of Semiconductor Material Sandwiched Between Ceramic Plates And Have No Moving Parts
- Its Work Is Characterized By Side Refrigeration And Side Fever.
TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier
- The TEC1-12706 operates at 12V/6A and is used in thermoelectric cooling devices.
- Thermoelectric Peltier cooler modules are solid-state heat pumps that use DC current flow to transfer heat from one side of the device (cold side) to the other side of the device (hot side).
- These devices are used in small cooling applications such as insulated coolers, small wine cooler cabinets and to cool CPUs in computers.
- This technology is even used in space craft to move heat from the hot sunlit side of the space craft to the cold side of the space craft.
- Model: TEC1-12706.
- Size: 40 mm X 40 mm.
- Operates from 0~13.2 V.
- Max power consumption: 60 W.
- Max amps: 5A to 6.4A.