- Thermistor NTC 100K
- Thermistors are often used to regulate cold and heat in printers, cars, and AC systems.
- Thermistors are analog sensors. Unlike digital temperature sensors like DHT, thermistors don’t require a library to interface.
Thermistor NTC 100K
- Compact structure for easy installation.
- It can provide R/B value, strong interchangeability, and high precision.
- Wide operating temperature range(-40°C～+300°C), good stability, and high reliability.
- Great for a printer or heated bed.
- Cable Length: 1m