- 12V Dual Channel Relay Module (with Light Coupling)
- This 2 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12V module meets the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module.
- The triggering of the 2 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable.
- The double FR – 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy.
- The inputs of the 2 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
- A wide range of microcontrollers such asArduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
- The use of such high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
- The positive (according to the relay voltage VCC: connect power supply)
- GND: connect power negative
- IN1: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
- IN2: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is on.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.