- Co2 Laser Head
- Reflector mirror is used in CO2 laser engraving cutting machine.
- Silicon is the most commonly used mirror substrate; its advantage are low cost, good durability, and thermal stability.
- Molybdenum mirror extremely tough surface makes it ideal for the most demanding physical environments.
Co2 Laser Head
- Aluminum Material With Black Oxide Coating
- Adjustable lnstallation Hole Of Mirror Mounts
- Integrative Fixture Laser Head With Air Assist Nozzle
- Number of actuators: 3
- Adjustment screw thread: 100 TPI
- Adjustments : z, θx, θy
- Actuator Locks : Yes
- Mirror Diameter : 25mm Lens
- Used for Lens : Diameter 20mm FL 50.8
- 1 pcs C Series Head
- 1 pcs 1st Mirror Mount
- 1 pcs 2nd Mirror Mount
- 1 pcs ZnSe Focus Lens FL 50.8mm