- The Flame sensor module is a IR sensor module that is particularly sensitive to IR wavelengths emitted from flames.
- The module has a on-board sensor and a comparetor that can compare the output of the sensor against a threshold voltage and give a digital output.
- The comparetor threshold can be adjusted using the on-board preset. A flame detector is a sensor designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire.
- It also can detect ordinary light source in the range of of a wavelength 760nm-1100 nm.
- The detection distance is up to 100 cm.
- The Flame sensor can output digital.
- It can be used as a flame alarm or in fire fighting robots.
- Flame sensor module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Wavelength: 760nm-1100 nm
- Detection Angle: 60 degrees
- Comparator chip: LM393
- Output: Digital switch output
- The output valid signal is low
- The detection distance is up to 100 cm
- Size: 32 x 11 x 20 mm