- PN5180 NFC
- sensor supports ISO15693 RFID high frequency IC card ICODE2 read and write
- PN5180 can support more cards with different protocols (ISO / IEC 18092.14443 A / B, FeliCa, 15693),
- Increasing the DPS function increases the stability of the reception, (more likely to be EMV, improve antenna feedback).
- PN5180 supports card emulation and PEER TOpeer mode, NFC chip.
- PN5180 is a multi-protocol NFC front end with high output power, dynamic power control (DPC), adaptive waveform control (AWC) and adaptive receiver control (ARC) and multiple power saving features, even in harsh conditions, Efficient, stable and reliable operation.
- PN5180 for POS terminals, with a new generation of mobile phones to support NFC to achieve the largest interoperability.