- CCPM Servo Consistency Master/Servo Tester is a device that can be effectively used to test up to three servo motors at the same time.
- It is a useful tool to test Servo motors, ESC, and can be used to determine the motor directions.
- For ESC (Electrical Speed Controller), the device can produce a signal without the transmitter and receiver. It works with 4.8V to 6.0V input voltage and could produce a 1.5ms±0.5ms output signal.
Applications of CCPM Servo Consistency Master/Servo Tester
- ESC Testing.
- Servo operations before and after installations in the model.
- Servo fault determination
CCPM Servo Tester
- Supply voltage: 4.8V-6.0V
- Output Signal: 1.5ms±0.5ms
- Three mode selection [Manual, Neutral and Auto]
- Enclosure Box
- Mode selection LED Indicator
- Adjustable Knob for manual speed control
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~+85°C
- Dimensions: (46*32*17mm) L×W*H