- Schottky diodes have very low forward drop voltage VF which makes them ideal for fast switching applications at lower current ratings.
- 1N5822 have forward voltage drop of minimum 0.525 V that is it requires 0.525 V to conduct in forward biased direction. The 1N5822 has maximum average forward rectified current IF(AV) of 3A. The maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage VRRM for 1N5822 is 40V.
Applications of 1N5822
- Low voltage high frequency inverters
- Dc/dc converters
- detect signals
- Polarity protection applications
- radio frequency (RF) applications
- logic circuits, due to fast switching
- Schottky diodes are used in switched-mode power supplies