- Turbidity Measurement is one of the key test in water quality monitoring.
- Turbidity basically means the quantity of suspended particles in water which makes the water look cloudy.
- Turbidity sensor is basically an optical sensor consisting of an IR Transmitter and receiver. It works on the principle of refraction of wavelength between photo transistor and diode.
- The turbidity sensor adopts optical principle, which determines the turbidity through combining the transmissivity and scattering rate of liquid solution.
- Equipped with a waterproof probe, this module is mainly used for the turbidity testing of washing machines, dishwashers and other equipment. And it can also be used on electronic design, graduate design, electronic competition experiments and other applications
- Model: TSW-20M
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working current: 11mA
- Operating Current : 30mA (MAX)
- Detection range: 0%~3.5%(0-4550NTU)
- Response time : <500ms
- Insulation Resistance : 100M [Min];
- the output way: Analog output 0-4.5V
- the output way: high / low signal
- Operating temperature: 30~70°C, 35-95% RH
- Storage temperature: -10~80°C, 35-95% RH
- Wiring method: V: DC +5V, G: power supply -, A: analog signal output, D: level signal output
- Weight : 55g