- CP2102 chip from SiLabs is a single chip USB to UART bridge IC.
- It requires minimal external components.
- CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB.
USB to TTL Converter
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported. Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.