- PAM8403 is an Amplifier Board which can be powered using simple 5V input and could drive two 3W + 3W stereo speakers. It is an excellent choice for those who want a Class-D stereo audio amplifier in small board space.
- This Amplifier allows the user to achieve high-quality audio reproduction from a stereo input. Additionally, it has a special feature that is, it can drive speakers directly from its output.
- The PAM8403 amplifier board is a dual-channel (stereo) amplifier that produces 6W (3W+3W) output.
- As any major amplifier system needs to have short circuit protection, PAM8403 has inbuilt short circuit protection that is essential for trouble-free operations. PAM8403 Amplifier IC itself does not require any kind of heat sink, so this will be a perfect choice for custom speaker projects. It can directly drive 4Ω or 8Ω speakers. It is mandatory to use a proper speaker with not more than a 3W output rating.
- As this is a stereo amplifier board, the input section has two input L (Left) and R (Right) with a common ground in between them. Use any kind of audio input that needs to be amplified and it will produce 3W + 3W audio output.
- This amplifier module provides a maximum gain of 24 dB with 10% THD at 5V DC input and 4 Ohms load output. It does not require heatsink which also saves additional board space. Irrespective of the heatsink, it could also provide thermal protection which is another essential feature for such a small wattage am
PAM8403 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
- Operating Voltage: Wide power supply ranges from 2.5V to 5.5V DC
- Dual-channel stereo with high output power (3W+3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load @5v DC)
- Max Gain 24 dB.
- Filterless architecture
- Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Superior Low Noise
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in cm 2.1 x 1.8 x .3